AMS Rewards finds and establishes national partnerships for members of the Australian Mobility Clubs through the Show Your Card & Save (SYC&S) loyalty program.
Our SYC&S program delivers member benefits, including retail discounts, car rental discounts, and travel insurance discounts from our partners. Our rewards program provides a number of exclusive offers, including:
- Member-only offers, shopping discounts and product availability,
- Added value to members of the Australian Mobility Clubs through our Show Your Card & Save (SYC&S) program.
AMS manages and coordinates national partnerships through marketing initiatives on behalf of the Mobility Clubs of Australia through integrated strategic marketing campaigns to our mobility club members.
The clubs offer a range of clear, targeted communications, including:
- User log-in websites
- Email Direct Marketing (EDM’s) to target audience segments
- Social media
- Push Notifications for apps
- Point of sale (POS) exclusively for members in club locations and subscribed magazine readers
Partners and Benefits
See some of our great
benefit partners below
Our partnership with AMS brings new customers to Repco. By rewarding Mobility Club Members with exclusive member-only offers, it keeps Repco front of mind.
At Repco, we value our partnership with AMS, which enables us to work strategically to align national campaigns with always-on offers for State-based Mobility Club Members
We work collaboratively to create exclusive offers, events and competitions. The clubs actively generate engaging and relevant content for our members to help us promote Repco and increase awareness.
AMS provides regular reports that measure our results, including business insight analytics so that together we can create the framework to improve our member events. We have continued to achieve year-on-year growth and success with AMS and value our partnership with the team.
We reach over 8 million
- Easy to join, easy to use and exclusive to Mobility Club Members
- You don’t need to collect points to save, simply by being a member you can claim an instant reward
- Savings at your fingertips – The Show Your Card & Save free smartphone app shows exclusive offers from our partners and their locations via an interactive map. It’s possible to save your annual membership fee many times over just by accessing rewards from our national partners
- Members can access travel discounts when going overseas through our International Mobility Clubs
- Enjoy exclusive access to special events with even more member benefits
Show Your Card & Save (SYC&S) Members can save with a diverse range of retailers, car hire, and travel insurance.
To access the Show Your Card and Save reward discounts from our partners,
become a member by purchasing a qualifying product or service from one of the Mobility Clubs of Australia.
|NRMA||National Roads and Motoring Association||NSW & ACT||2.65M|
|RACV||Royal Automobile Club of Victoria||VIC||2.18M|
|RACQ||The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland||QLD||1.76M|
|RAC||Royal Automobile Club||WA||1.17M|
|RAA||The Royal Automobile Association of South Australia||SA||770K|
|RACT||The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania||TAS||200K|
|AANT||Automobile Association of Northern Territory||NT||20K|
Australia’s Best Cars
Trusted by industry and consumers for over three decades, Australia’s Best Cars is an annual consumer awards program that takes the legwork out of the car-buying journey.
This is managed and coordinated by us on behalf of the Mobility Clubs, where their individual Judges conduct an assessment of the top-selling variants of all new cars in their respective categories.
Recognised for its independence and objective scoring methodology, Australia’s Best Cars differentiates itself from other car awards programs by not only considering new release models for a given year, but also all top-selling models available in new-car showrooms, regardless of when they went on sale.